Recap for sunday and today.

Had a really nice time sunday... Woke up leasurely, I'm still on michigan time I guess, so I wake up around 7am every morning. Went into the kitchen and our new house mates were there. One I really like, but the other girl is ... um... different. I just can't warm up to her. The first night I met her (friday night) we only spoke for like 10 min, but we managed to get in a small fight (ok, not really a fight, but she was rude).
Had a great meeting, love the little congregation. You can meet everyone at the hall in like 15 minutes! lol
Looking forward to Thursday, because alot of the people know me from last time I was here, and Thursday I wont walk in so alone!
These are the girls in my class (Left to Right: Courtney, Brenda, Nadine)
This picture was from Saturday, but sunday we wanted to just chill out before the start of the advanced class, so we went to the pool and were lazy all afternoon.
Her name is Delilah and she is from a rescue, She's very sweet and a giant! Everyone else has ponies practicly... and I have a draft horse! But I really love her. She will be great practice for me for Reggie when I get home.
She seems sweet too, but she's prego... and very shy, not the worst in the group, but it will be interesting to see how she works.
We have 3 weeks with these horses, and the goals is to get as much progress as possible. Leading comfortably, bathing, haltering, catching, and join ups and long lining, a bunch of stuff.
So I'll keep ya'll posted... actually I will post a whole explination of the Dually halter, Join up, and long lining. As well as my diary of my horses progress (and mine!)
That's all for tonight!!!

Denise, it is so fun to share with you in your California Dreamin'! This adventure will be unforgettable and life changing. Staying close to Jehovah's people as you are will infuse your experience with true joy and a "rosy glow" in times remembered. We miss you!
ReplyDeletehi, denise. I loved reading about your 2 horses. That figures you'd get the big one. I am really having "empty nest syndrome"!!! We want you back!!! I agree with Shelli all the way!!! I love you!!!I love you more!!! mom
ReplyDelete