Yes I have missed a few days in updating my blog, and sorry but this one is going to be short too.
Thursday we had our presentation and Delilah and I did very well, all those in hand classes finally came in handy! Yup, we won! It was a very cute little "show", and it was cool seeing how nice all of our horses looked and were acting. All of these horses came in the first day of class looking pretty sad, whether it was there weight, lack of muscle (like delilah), nics all over there body, dull coats, or just a beat down appearance. But Thursday for our show they looked great, all had been bathed, brushed, and improved body conditions. I will put up pictures as soon as I get them.
Then Friday was fun games and tutorials. The games were a lot of fun, we had walking and running races. Delilah again is a draft horse, they are not known for cantering or quick movements. But at one time I was running to the finish line and my line was loose, so I turned around to see where delilah was and she was running full speed behind me, ears straight forward and having a blast! She is such a cool horse!
I had my tutorial after all the games and then that was the end of class. It has been an amazing month and I can not wait to come back again. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but it is definitely worth it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment