We got to work eachothers horses, and watch ours get worked. That was really interesting, and it was great after we had done an evaluation, and I know we all had preconceived ideas of how our horses would act in these sessions, so it was neat to see where we were right and where we were wrong.
Delilah did great, she was very sensitive. Though she is insecure without a positive leader, I'm so excited to see how she comes along. I really need to work on her picking up her back feet calmly. and I want to put polo wraps on her.
All in all she is a very cool mare
(OOOO Nancy just brought me a bowl of ice cream! yummm mint chip, like this is all I need)
We also got to watch Monty do a demo today, that was very cool. Then he came into the classroom for a question and answer session. Thankfully we all thought up some questions so ewe tried not to waste his time. When it was my turn to ask one my face turned red and I got really nervous! All I wanted to say was" MY DAD LOVES YOU!" but I didn't want to be the biggest dork in class.
Anywho... I need to find an eye doctor while I'm here to get some new contacts... uh my eyes!
It's movie night here at the house so I better end this post now.
Mom... me being away a little is very good for you I think! hehe
I miss you all and love you very much.

Hi, Denise. I don't see any new posts from you. But, as usual, I'm probaably not looking right! The basement is FLOODED, and we're on our way to Lowe's to get a new water tank! It's a good day for you to be FAR AWAY! We'll (Dad) will probably have to woprk on it all day, plus we're on our way to Ann Smith's house to get her wiring fixed before the Karpinski boys (at least Josh) comes over there to finish her garage. Big Day!!! I hope you have a good week-end. I'll look later for your BLOG! love, love, love - mom
ReplyDeleteHi Denise, I just found out that you have a blog. I am not to sharp on this stuff but hope my message gets to you. We all miss you sweet face but I know you are learning a lot of good thinks out there. It sounds like a lot of studying but it will be well worth it. I just love Monty. I have read all of his books and when we had our minature horses I sent and got his tapes. We had a baby that I did join-up with. Horses are so smart and react to people that understand them.. I hated it when we had to let them go. I watched when the vet emasculated our little stallion. I well remember the cruching sound you mentioned.
ReplyDeleteRex hasn't been too good lately. We listened to the meeting this morning.
It is fun to read about what you are doing out there. Take care. Lovingly, Donna