Test is over... we passed! a woot woot!
They said I know what I'm doing I just have to get over being so nervous in a testing situation. GR I'm not sure how to fix that... I have always been this way when it came to test's. In middle and high school I had to go get special tutoring so I could pass big tests. and yet all my other grades were good.
Anywho... we got out of class early so we all decided to go to santa Maria for the Rodeo. We had a blast. Went to the mall and Boot Barn first, bumed around a bit, and then...
We had a lot of fun and it was a great way to destress after our week.
Plus it was funny for me to try to explain things to dressage / hunter jumpers riders. The girls I went with hadn't even really riden a western saddle, and definitly had never been to a rodeo.
So we have decided today we are going to go riding! We heard of a place you can rent horses and ride on the beach... so it will be great!
Will post more later, I feel I've been way to lazy today and need to go do something!

Hey, Denise! Yee haw! You passed! We knew you would! You sound like you're having a ball! A rodeo, WOW! Your kids would love that! Me, too! You must hear Steve's story of being a guest speaker at a rodeo in Mexico! Gotta run now, but look in your regular e-mail for a longer message!
ReplyDelete