I made it through day one...
we got there late, of course, but we had muffins! So it was ok.
But so we sat down, got introduced and then the instructors said we were going to all do a full join-up without any preparation...
niiiiice. I didn't do my best, but I will keep trying. I know I can do better!!!!
we have 3 days of review and then our test... So my nerves will stay on edge till then.
Well my binder is calling my name to be studied, so I had better make this short, I'm still exhausted from my travel days...
bed or binder...
GRRR I better study!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You'll do just fine, Denise! Not only are you a natural born-and-raised equestrian, you're smart AND know how to study. (Quick! Explain the 70 Weeks of Years!)
ReplyDeleteOkay, now gitalong to your books, girl!
well er uh... 7 meaning completeness... and considering thats from uh... Daniel??? it would be the coming of the messiah... my math says it was 490yr... but I don't think that's right... I have 483yr in my head for some reason... I cant think of the year to starts from... (It's 7:30am!) the rebuilding of Jerusalem??? when was that? ok... when i get home this is another thing for me to study!
ReplyDeletehi denise, shelli and I are trying to figure this old computer out!!! ugh!!!
ReplyDeleteI am anxious to find out how the test will go. You go girl! Wouldn't that be funny if I come at some point and you'll be my teacher?!
ReplyDeleteAny familiair teachers for you right now? Take care and study hard...:-)
Right now it's Thommy, Kirsty, and Maya... Then there is an intern Sofie...
ReplyDeleteYou definitly should come back! You would love the intro course! It's so much more indepth then the clinic
Hi, Denise. I've been thinking about you all day!!! I hope today is a good day for you. It's a beautiful day back here, but would be more beautiful if you were with us! Dad mentioned that he really enjoyed being out with the horses yesterday, doing what you usually do. Well, we love you!!!
ReplyDeletemom