Sunday, January 17, 2010

Well, Now we are here!

Tomorrow class starts, we have a week of review... getting to work with some practice horses (gentlers and starters). Then testing starts next Monday.
I'm about as nervous as I have ever been and wondering if I'm really ready for this? Or will I ever be ready for this?
Jenn is here with me, that helps... but I threw her on a bus! She keeps making fun of me cause I'm having her ride a shuttle from Santa Barbara to LAX tomorrow night, I told the reservation woman her last name is Hernandez and I'd drop her off with some Avocado's and she'd be just fine... It wasn't my fault the reservation woman is expecting someone a little different then my blond haired friend here!
Not ready for her to leave! Our trip has been amazing. Colorado was beautiful (your right Sheila), got to see Vail for the first time, then stayed in a creepy Super 8! Then on through Utah where I had to leave my prejudice behind because Southern Utah is amazing (not northern which is what I had seen before). Found a place to take my brother Billy someday. Arizona of course is phenomenal, with the Grand Canyon (sunrise was indescribable). Then Vegas ... ahhh Vegas . . . I got called a Chicken (which supposedly is a good thing)!
Last but not least California, I had forgotten how beautiful this place really is. The ocean, mountains, rolling hills, forests, vineyard, orchards ... an endless variety of beauty.
That's all for tonight, I'm tired and need to enjoy the last evening with my buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment