Saturday, May 30, 2009

Travel day... blah

So why not start my blog now? while I'm bored and just sitting in an uncomfy chair, trying not to stare at all the people. I love analyzing faces, but when i do people look at me funny cause I'm intently criticking their conformation. That bad habit is thanks to my school book! we look at horses objectivly, now I stare at strangers and do it!

Now if there are a ton of typo's and spelling errors sorry... I was homeschooled and never paid attention in mom's class.

This morning I got to the airport late (go figure), by 7 min... so they wouldn't take my bag. Now Dad has to ship it to me, so I have no clothes till tuesday afternoon. Hope I can find a walmart in Santa Barbara!
Then my plane in South Bend was delayed (still can't figure out why they couldn't take my bag when we sat there for an extra HOUR!), which means I didn't make my connecting flight and I was supposed to be in Santa Barbara at like 2pm... yea well I will make it there by 9pm! I get to sit in the lovely Cleveland, OH airport till 5pm, and I've been here since 8:45am.
On the bright side, my car rental company guy gave me his cell number and he promised he will come in Sunday special so I can still get my car! See kindness does win out!

I'm on my way to learn about my favorite subject (well one of them)... so I am happy still! (when arn't I happy?)
so if anyone wants to text or call me... I'm here :)

I think I'm gonna like having a blog... I LOVE RAMBLING! ok... im done for now.

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, California Girl! It's gonna be a great day! 74 degrees with zero chance of rain! How did the rest of the flights go? You probably got into bed about the time I woke up here! Hope all went well.

    Ciao for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Denise, if there is anyone in our cong. you want to have your blog address, I can give them your blog instructions today. This is such a cool way to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, are you able to email people directly from your blog website, or do you have to go to your hotmail account to do it? I'm curious how this works. I might start a blog myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well by the time I got your message I'm sure your either at meeting or on the way home! I would like Jamie to have it... I cant find her email address and I promised I would write her!
    ok now I'm gonna check on the email thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I can email direct... or at least I can't find that option.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Denise, this is ur "lil sis"! Hope ur haven a good time up there. Have the time of ur life, and I think u will. I will miss u so so much. I hope 2 see u soon, and i think u will do great on ur test. But i do know how u feel, to u it probably feels like school again. At least in my school we get a pretty good amount of stress. I cant imagine what ur going through. You WILL do GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anika! so glad to here from you!
    Strangly... I think I miss you already!
    Thanks for the encouragement... I am stressing out about it, it's been forever since I've had to take tests! well its almost 7 am... i better get back to studying b4 class!
    LOVE YOU TONS!

    ReplyDelete